
hhey..,friends..!! before i get carried away i just wanna let u guys know that I'm really appreciate our friendship and thanks allot for what ever thing that we do together.besides my family.,friend is the only thing that i always hang on to.no matter.,what u guys will always be apart of me.the reason why i wrote this is simply because I've lost some of my good friends recently.some of them just gone like a ghost if u may.. god just take her away from my life in an instant.,without any reason I'm just helpless.i dint even know what just happen between us.,maybe I'm just getting in away for the past years..?? its just that i felt like I'm just a burden for some.before i go to sleep..,i just wanna let u guys know that friendship is just a part of our life so don't waste every second of it.. love u guys...

Mmm.. Sungguh menyayat hati saya...
ReplyDelete